Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building the core web components and features for Lime’s app. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a group of engineers, designers, and PMs in a fast-paced startup environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the go-to person who’s responsible for our frontend architecture and applications
- Develop global solutions that will impact Lime’s rider experience, strategic planning, and more
- Work closely with PMs and designers to build reusable and scalable UI components
- Hold Lime’s web development to a high standard of engineering excellence
- Experience in React/Redux is a plus
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails, or other web framework equivalents (e.g. Django, etc)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and teamwork skills
- Prior experience working in a small, fast pace startup is a plus.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.