Remote Friendly. You can work close to where you love to live and still be a key part of Lime (US & Canada only)
Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building the core web components that are crucial to enabling Lime’s day to day operations. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a group of engineers, designers, and PMs in a fast-paced startup environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the go-to person who’s responsible for the end to end of our web applications
- Develop solutions by collaborating cross-functionally with a diverse group of departments: from developing solutions that will impact Lime’s rider app to features for local operation teams who are spread across Lime’s global markets
- Work closely with our Engineering, PM, and Design teams to develop solutions that will impact Lime’s on-the-ground operations, rider experience, and more
- Leverage your technical expertise to up-level web engineering excellence across Lime
- A strong technical background, including 4+ years of industry experience building impactful web products end to end
- Experience in React/Redux is a plus
- Experience in Ruby on Rails, or other web framework equivalents (e.g. Django, etc)
- Prior experience working in a small, fast pace startup a plus.
- Curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit is a must. You can be expected to work with Lime members across multiple facets of Lime’s business stack.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.