Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
Our Engineering team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Security to join the team.
What you’ll do:
- Help Lime improve security posture for IPO-readiness in the next 20 months
- Design and build security infrastructure used by all Lime engineering teams
- Improve security-related standards and processes
- Improve Lime’s infrastructure following modern security practices, including leveraging PKI, zero-trust access control model, cloud-first security architecture, password-less authentication, etc.
- A degree in CS or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years industry experience
- Strong understanding of application and infrastructure security (pentest, bug bounty, incident response)
- Strong understanding of security compliance standards and frameworks (PCI, ISO, SOX, etc)
- Able to write good code (in python, golang, bash, etc)
- Familiar with organization IPO-readiness
- Familiar with IoT security
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.