With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for nearly every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that’s been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As we near a public listing milestone that will broaden our market leadership and build on years of innovation, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Manager, Web Software Engineering
What You Will Be Doing
ChargePoint is looking for an experienced React developer that wants to build and scale the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We are an agile and fast-paced team that is building multiple web applications and aggressively moving our web stack over to React. This position plays a critical role in the direction and success of ChargePoint and its web platforms. If this position sounds like something you would be interested in please reach out!
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Directly influence the outcome of many ChargePoint web applications
- Work closely with Product Management, Design, Engineers and QA
- Develop functional prototypes that illustrate feature concepts quickly
- Be working on big ticket items with high value and visibility
- Continuously ensure the health of the platform exceeds our customer’s expectations
- 5+ Years Development Experience
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s, preferably in CS or equivalent
- Developed applications with a strong focus on UI, design, and usability.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
Desired but not essential:
- Experience building shareable component libraries
- Familiarity with PHP/Angular/Python/Django
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.