What is Emitwise?
Emitwise is a fast-growing startup whose vision is to accelerate the world’s transition to net zero carbon. We build software to help companies track and reduce their carbon footprint. We’re a seed-stage company backed by top-tier Silicon Valley investors, including True Ventures and Ex-Uber CEO Ryan Graves. We’ve been covered by leading business publications like Forbes, Business Insider, and Fast Company.
Why does Emitwise exist?
Climate change is the defining issue of our time and we have reached a defining moment. We recognise the world is facing an existential threat, but we see our mission as a historic opportunity. We’re building Emitwise to forge a future where every company, big or small, can have a part to play in the fight against climate change.
Who we are
“Does it get the world to net-zero carbon faster?” Spend time with the Emitwise team, and you’ll often hear this question being asked. At Emitwise, we’ve built a team that has the skillset and ambition to bring automated carbon accounting to life — saving businesses time, money, and emissions. Ultimately, we’re a team disenchanted with business as usual and looking to make real impact.
About the job
We’re incredibly excited to be adding a Senior Technical Product Manager to the team. In that role, you’ll be managing a key element of Emitwise’s product portfolio. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with and reporting to Eduardo, our Co-Founder & CPO. You’ll also be the bridge between our expert carbon accountants, who best understand the customer needs, and engineering and design, who build the product.
Your work will be critical to the success of Emitwise and will include:
- Building on the product management process (prioritised backlog, well-written user stories, bug reports)
- Communicating about product delivery to internal stakeholders (sprint planning, demos, release notes)
- Driving the product roadmap for one of Emitwise’s key products
- Working on an initial product marketing strategy and communicating product updates to customers
- Streamlining Emitwise’s product analytics stack
- Working with designers, developers, and carbon accountants to find the best product solutions
- 5+ years experience in Product Management at software startups
- Experience seeing an organisation scale from a few employees to tens or hundreds of employees
- Expertise in modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, and product development processes
- Great communication skills in both written and oral formats
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge and experience working in the sustainability space
- A technical and analytical mindset through experience with programming languages
- Experience deriving insights from product analytics software
Salary range: £60-90k
Competitive options package included.
We want to hear from you
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, a mission you’d like to join, and a role you’d thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us.
Apply to find out more about Emitwise and the role. The time to act is now!
Right to work
We are currently only accepting applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
At Emitwise, we believe diversity is the cornerstone of innovation. We embrace uniqueness and continually strive for equity for all. Ultimately, our team powers Emitwise. We want all our employees to feel valued and appreciated for who they are, where they come from, and what they’ve achieved. Our employee policy is designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique.