At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and we have now established a new role for a Senior/Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help to define and build our next-generation predictive and preventative maintenance platform.
- Help build and define the data pipeline required to support a scaling organisation.
- Research and build predictive models using a multitude of Machine Learning techniques.
- Investigate and research synthetic data generation and data augmentation to support the capture of difficult to understand issues.
- Build a platform that is capable of performing predictions across a huge number of assets around the world.
- Implement the logic to help the business and owners to understand what actions need to be undertaken based on the results of the models.
- MS or PhD Degree in Machine Learning
- 5+ years of experience working in an analytics organization
- Experience working independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Experience in querying and manipulating raw datasets for analysis
- SQL experience
- Experience with visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- Experience with time series based data and analytics
- Experience with advanced data modeling, machine learning algorithms, and data science techniques
- Experience with cloud-based systems AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience answering big picture questions by framing the business question into an analytical plan and communicate to stakeholders
- Experience with ETL
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.