To apply for this job please visit peoplesenergy.co.uk.
People’s Energy is a fast-growing ethical gas and electricity supply company, based in Shawfair near Edinburgh but supplying to customers UK wide. We launched on 1 August 2017 and are growing rapidly – we are at 125,000 customers now. We have an ambitious goal: We want to put 1 million people in charge of their own energy and become known as the energy company that can be trusted to do the right thing at all times, for people, communities and the planet.
People’s Energy differs significantly from existing energy suppliers. We want to bring trust back into the energy market and offer a simple, fair and affordable solution for all customers, including these currently in fuel poverty. We were crowdfunded, have no external shareholders, and we promise to give 75% of the profits back to our domestic customers. The electricity we sell is 100% renewable. We promise full transparency, and we involve customers through representatives on our Advisory Board. Staff members also have a representative on the Advisory Board, and we are keenly focused on staff well being and development. We are a Living Wage employer.
Due to continued business growth, we are looking to find a talented ‘Service Excellence Team Leader’ into the business, who will bring engaging, passionate leadership to the service quality function of the contact centre, while building a culture of excitement and drive to continually improve service quality and support agents to eliminate sources of customer frustration.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities
Guaranteeing service quality by leading exceptional analysis and quality assurance
· Establishing standards of service quality- coordinating calibration activities to ensure parity of assessment across all teams.
· Working closely with operations management to clearly understand operational objectives and translate into QA assessments.
· Conduct assessments of individual customer journeys and provide feedback to inform training.
· Build a clear understanding of agent skill levels across channels and categories of contact to inform resourcing decisions.
· Lead major and critical quality investigations and propose appropriate corrective and preventative measures.
Building QA team with a drive to deliver outstanding service quality
· Providing visionary leadership to QA team to ensure every member is excited to provide the best possible service.
· Mobilise the QA team to engage with all aspects of customer service, continuously seeking out opportunities to improve quality through coaching and training to agents.
· Ensure consistent achievement of QA team member targets & drive performance.
Driving team performance, compliance and process improvement
· Create and lead departmental KPI as required to drive service quality excellent.
· Support regulatory inspections
· Support self-inspection/internal audits and customers’ audits
· Identification of areas for improvement and encourage a continuous improvement programme
Additional Responsibilities and Behaviours
· Manage teams during periods of absence.
· Support customer experience manager on delivery of quarterly objectives.
You will be expected to work 37.5 hours per week within the office opening hours of Monday – Sunday, 8am – 8pm, with set shifts to be agreed.
Dependent on experience, upper cap of £25,000 per annum.