To apply for this job please visit terracycle.breezy.hr.
Operating in 21 countries (including 12 in Europe), TerraCycle is a world leader in the recycling of hard-to-recycle waste, such as pens, snack wrappers, food pouches, beauty product packaging, home care product packaging and even cigarette butts or marine plastics. We create collection and recycling solutions for anything that would otherwise be sent to incineration or landfill, the waste we collect is then transformed into new products such as benches or tables. For many of our solutions, we partner with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world, including BIC, L’Oréal, P&G and Tesco amongst others to collect waste on a large scale.
Job Overview –
The role is a sales position. The Shopper Marketing Executive will be responsible for identifying and developing growth opportunities within TerraCycle’s existing partnerships while working closely with the Account Management team.
Primary Responsibilities –
- Supporting the European Account Management team to identify growth opportunities
- Developing and selling shopper marketing programmes to brand partners Sales team (retail collections, in-store promotion etc.) and support the sell-in to retailers
- Pitching opportunities that drive incremental revenue and enhance TerraCycle partners’ current recycling programs
- Creating client-ready customized proposals and resources
- Identifying and developing new products & services to fulfil our brand partners’ expectations
- Supervising the implementation of sold services
- Contributing to update a library of case studies
- Internal & external reporting on upsells and activations.
- Sales skills
- Fluent in both French and English with excellent communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
- Proactive and solution-focused
- Ability to speak another European language would be beneficial but not essential
- A demonstrated interest in sustainable/green business would be beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps etc.
- A degree in an appropriate field (business, management, marketing) is desired
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales/Merchandising/Shopper Marketing in the CPG/Retail Industry
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Quarterly Team Building
- On-site Yoga and activities
- Company Pension contribution (3% of salary)
- Start Date – Asap
Job description is not all-inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.