We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that design, manufacture and sell our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.
Quorn Foods is a great place to work, a Company with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our values are clear to all who deal with us. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal!
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Site Services Engineer, equally as happy working as a member of a team as alone, with excellent communication skills to cover site services maintenance activities within our Engineering Function. This role will be shift based supporting the manufacturing site based at Stokesley, North Yorkshire.
- To provide technical expertise in fault diagnosis and rectification across the sites services in the areas of controls systems, electronics, electrical, water, refrigeration, boilers, effluent and mechanical disciplines
- To develop the skills to provide effective maintenance support to minimise downtime on site services plant and associated distribution across the 24/7 operation
- Drive compliance with site key performance indicators
The successful candidate will be:
- Innovative in approach
- Capable of working within a proactive team
- Committed to Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Capable of working to the highest standards of Health & Safety
You will be a multi skilled engineer time served engineer with a minimum of HNC/HND electrical qualification with mechanical experience as well as 17th/18th Edition and 2391. PLC / SCADA experience, computer literate, excellent influencing skills, ability to drive issues through to completion, good interpersonal skills and ability to use your own initiative are also key attributes. Experience in steam systems and boilers would be beneficial, with BOAS qualification.
Knowledge of CMMS, projects, continuous improvement, contractor liaison and systems development is desirable.