Rype Office, a rapidly growing and award-winning office furniture remanufacturer and fitout company based in London, is seeking a full-time Site Supervisor to deliver client projects.
Your principal duty will be supervising project delivery on site.
We have a great team of talented staff who are very good at their jobs who respect and support each other, and you will become part of this supportive team.
The role will spend most days on client sites across England and Wales and occasionally in Scotland. When not on site, the role will be based at Rype Office’s premises in West London or High Wycombe.
Competitive and dependent on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants variety of work, enjoys creating beautiful offices, has a passion for creating a better world, is a good team player, is able to work independently, enjoys problem solving, and, most of all, takes pride in their work.
Our projects range in size from one-day furniture installations to multi-month fitout projects.
As the business grows there will be opportunity for the candidate to grow and expand their skill set, creating further career opportunities.
We are looking for an energetic, hands-on person with good attention to detail.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Liaising with designers, clients, subcontractors and our remanufacturing team
- Arranging site access with the client, including conducting pre-project visits to check access
and preparing Risk and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Receiving goods on site and doing quality checks on what is delivered
- Day-to-day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise
Your key responsibility will be to ensure that projects are built safely, economically and within the agreed timescales, whilst delivering quality.
- Overseeing subcontractors and supervising the Rype installation team, ensuring that key milestones are met
- Hands-on assistance with furniture installation
- Identifying and raising for attention potential future problems, including suggesting
- Preparing site progress reports
- On site First Aid
- Constantly reinforcing a Health & Safety culture, striving for an accident-free site
- Suggesting improvements to our processes, consistent with our commitment to continuous
Required skills and qualifications:
Desirable (but not essential):
• Eligible to work in the UK
Send your application, comprising a cover note explaining why you are suitable for this role and your CV, to Georgette at firstname.lastname@example.org.