To apply for this job please visit nurturebrands.com.
We’re looking for a knowledgeable, strategic and self-motivated communications hero to own, execute and manage social media, influencer and PR strategy across all of our brands.
Tenacious and savvy, the perfect candidate will combine creative flair with a strategic mindset; thinking differently to connect with our audiences in a meaningful way, whilst turning data into insight and driving for results that directly impact the growth of our business.
The role will report directly into the Head of Marketing & Innovation and work closely with our knowledgeable Brand Management team, talented Graphic Designer and be supported by our fantastic Marketing Executive. You’ll have regular interactions with other teams within the business and have lots of face time with our Managing Director and Leadership Team.
Competitive salary, plus up to 30% bonus. Unlimited (yes, unlimited!!) holiday policy. Central London office with flexible working options. Full-time, permanent contract
• Develop and execute our global social media strategy to support the Rebel Kitchen, EMILY, The Primal Pantry and Ape consumer brands, plus our B2B Nurture Brands master brand.
• Work with our brand managers and Graphic Designer to ideate, brief, and execute quality and engaging social content, ensuring our brands show up in new and interesting ways.
• Create, implement and nurture influencer programmes across our brands, where relevant.
• Plan and execute a targeted paid media plan across our brands.
• Review and share the performance of our social media communications against KPIs that support our business goals and make recommendations to optimise our activity and strategies.
• Sole budget responsibility for global social media content and promotion
• Collaborate with other teams in marketing, product, and customer service to promote our products and sales initiatives via social media and PR.
• Help build our brand identities through photography and visual style, tone of voice, and varied content types of all of our growing brands.
• Lead consumer and trade PR activity, writing and coordinating the distribution of press releases, samples and dealing with press enquiries.
• Closely monitor competitor communications and industry developments and share learnings with the wider team.
Skills / Experience required:
• 3-4 years social media experience, PR experience also desirable.
• An expert understanding of social platform algorithms and social KPIs
• Experience recruiting and working with influencers
• Well versed with Hootsuite or other social media management tools
• Out-the-box creativity and drive for new and innovative ideas
• An eye for top-notch visual content and photography skills
• Flair for brand copywriting and editing and experience writing copy for PR
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
• The ability to work well under pressure, prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
• Pragmatic, resilient and high level of initiative and common sense
• Entrepreneurial mindset and high degree of adaptability/flexibility
• Great attention to detail and the ability to work accurately
• Next-level team player, collaborative approach and networking skills
• Ability to think differently, push the boundaries and question the norm
• An analytical mindset; good numerical, budget management and reporting skills
• Intuitive consumer understanding and consumer-first mindset
• Confident using and creating Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations
Nurture Brands is a young, sustainable food & drinks business with a vision to Nurture Positive Choices through Food, Business & Beyond. We recently announced that award-winning The Primal Pantry has joined our portfolio, alongside Rebel Kitchen, EMILY and Ape – supporting the business’ mission to become the UK’s fastest growing plant-based snacking and beverage business.
Nurture HQ is an energetic and sociable place, full of empowered, ambitious people. We live by our values, striving to Push Boundaries, Inspire Others, Do it Right, Grow Together and Keep in Balance every day. We combine all of the passion and hunger of a start-up with excellent industry expertise from team members who’ve worked at businesses such as Mars, Unilever, Ella’s Kitchen, Tyrrells, Mondelez & Cawston Press
Does this sound like the role for you?
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com to apply before 28th August 2020.