PANGAIA is at the alternative crossroads of fashion, nature, and science, committed to innovating a better tomorrow. We are a global collective of one heart and many hands — scientists, technologists, designers — creating essential products from innovative tech and bio-engineered materials.
We believe it will take a collective effort to make the planet a better place for generations to come. We know we can’t do that on our own, so that’s where our collective comes in. We are about transparency — from sustainability and philanthropy, to design and manufacturing. We are constantly looking for ways to do better.
We give voice through science as a direct-to-consumer company that leverages the power of narrative to enact positive change in our world. We do this by developing materials, fusing science with design, cultivating our community and making decisions in inclusive, direct, educational and positive ways.
We strive to stretch existing limits, categories, borders and science. Join the movement to help us design a better future, together.
Job Title Social Media Manager
Department Social, Marketing
Based at London Office
Reports to Marketing Director
Social is a key and powerful part of how we communicate with and engage our community. This pivotal role will lead how we show up across all of our social media channels – both existing and future.
A skilled team leader and people developer, you will have a proven track record of working across the Social Media landscape – including content optimisation and publishing algorithms, building and engaging communities, social listening and reporting, planning and execution of socially-led campaigns, and an understanding of the latest technologies impacting key global platforms.
You are strategic thinker, you can confidently interpret business & marketing requirements, using social insights to develop specific social strategies and briefs.
You will be responsible for the planning, production and day-to-day management of the social media content plan, with experience running engaging community-led channels.
You will be able to use a range of social media tools and analytics to gain insight and understanding into how our content performs and what our audience thinks, and then use that knowledge to shape future content production. You’ll create regular reports to present back to the wider team.
A brilliant copywriter and digital native, you’ll know how to craft social media content to achieve both reach and engagement.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4-7 years’ experience in social media roles within the fashion and beauty market
- Solid social media marketing skills – experience in developing long term social media plans across all owned channels
- Confidence in leading a team and working collaborative across different departments
- Analytical mind, with the ability to collate, analyse and present data, and drive clear insights
- Track record of using customer engagement tactics to contribute positively to commercial success
- Self-starter with an ambitious spirit, able to handle parallel work streams resourcefully and at pace, working both independently and collaboratively
- Customer service oriented with the ability to moderate conversations on social channels
- Deep understanding of the key platform algorithms
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Up to date on the latest social media platform trends
Nice to Haves:
- Skilled with Adobe Photoshop
- Basic video editing skills
Please email us with your cover letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com.