Remote Friendly! You can work close to where you love to live and still be a key part of Lime.
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
As an Infrastructure Engineer at Lime, you will be part of the team that shapes the foundation of its engineering efforts. You will design development workflows that increase developer efficiency and help prevent errors and mistakes. You will work with other engineering teams to architect systems that are resilient to disruptions and failures. You will also help bring modern technologies and practices into the system to improve reliability and support rapid scaling of the business.
You’ll be working alongside a group of engineers, designers, PMs, and operators from top schools and with experience building systems and apps at companies like Facebook, Twitter, Uber, and Square.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- You possess 4+ years experience in the industry, via internships or full-time positions
- You know modern cloud native infrastructure concepts: Infrastructure as code, Immutable deployments, Continuous Integration, Containerization, etc.
- You have hands-on experience with modern infrastructure technologies, such as Terraform, Vault, Packer, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Istio, Envoy
- You cannot live without automation. You always choose 10 lines of code over one (repeated) click on web console
- You have an understanding of Unix system/Linux administration
- You can troubleshoot complicated issues across the system
- You write great code in one or more programming languages (Preferably: Python, Ruby, Golang and bash)
- You understand large-scale complex systems and are able to plan for their evolution as they grow
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please mention For Purpose Jobs in your application