To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Software Lead in Hamburg to start immediately. You will be in charge of leading the software development at Breeze Technologies and making architectural and technological decisions based on customer and partner needs, while also implementing new features yourself. You will in the beginning be supported by a team of working students and freelancers that will grow to include additional developers. You will also work closely with our technology partners, such as Microsoft’s partner success team, to continuously improve our cloud applications. You support the rest of the team at Breeze Technologies to improve and automate more parts of our solution and report directly to the CEO.
- Ideally, you are a full-stack developer with a particular focus on backend development and data processing.
- You have 3+ years of full-time experience as a full-stack developer.
- You are comfortable in business English. The command of the German language is a plus.
- You will be working with our existing technology stack and continue to strategically extend it:
- Back end: NodeJS, Python (including Machine Learning with Jupyter Notebook)
Front end: ReactJS, TypeScript
Source control management: Bitbucket
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
Cloud: Microsoft Azure (Serverless/Azure Functions, other components)
- Leading the software development at Breeze Technologies following agile methods
- Development and improvement of our applications and cloud infrastructure
- Working with the rest of our team to continuously extend the capabilities of our solution in the air quality monitoring and management space
- Collaboration with our technology partners on projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take over technological responsibility for a suite of software products that have a measurable positive impact on our environment, people’s health and the planet
- Work on a great product in one of the most innovative startups in Hamburg
- Be part of a dynamic and tightly-knit team of 15 people where you can really see the effects of your contribution
- A flexible work schedule (currently with heavily encouraged remote work due to the ongoing pandemic)
- Opportunities to learn new skills and technologies through workshops, seminars and events
- Mentoring from senior experts from our technology partners
Remote work due to COVID19 restrictions is accepted