Our circular economy driven start-up is looking for a Software team lead (d/f/m) joining our tech team to fight climate change!
💼 About the position:
- Job title: Software team lead (d/f/m)
- Seniority level: Mid or Senior developer with experience in leadership and/or mentorship of software teams
- As a plus: interest in setting up and maintaining DevOps and modern cloud based infrastructure, interest in sustainability and the textile industry
- Start time: From now on
- Job type: Full Time (80-100%)
- Location: Remote or Berlin
⭐️ Great Benefits:
- Lots of opportunities to take on new responsibilities and leave your mark on the software and the product
- Passionate and open team culture with room to implement your ideas, it’s fun to work here 🙂
- There’s a lot of excitement involved in working in a completely up-and-coming industry (closed loop textile recycling)
- Purpose driven organization: use your skills for good and shaping a sustainable future
▶️ Read the detailed job description: https://lnkd.in/e2vQriy3
If you are curious about getting to know us, please send us your application to email@example.com with your CV, and answers to the following questions:
- What is one idea (big or small) that you have for how data and/or technology could be used in the circular economy? You can keep it really short, we suggest a 200 word limit!
- Which of the skills from the ones we listed above as pointers that could really help you be great at this position do you have?
- What are your salary expectations, and when is the earliest you could start?
- Which timezone are you located in?
(optional) A link to your GitHub, blog, portfolio website or anything else you might want us to know about you!
We look forward to receiving your application!