At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
- • Acts jointly with the procurement team as the main interface of ARRIVAL with suppliers.
- • Manages and reviews Root Cause Analysis using the quality industry tools.
- • Monitor and address deficiencies on the quality of the supply chain to implement development activities when applicable.
- • Liaison with design, engineering and industrialization of the product to assess on the design readiness and risks.
- • Supports the implementation of SQ processes and systems at ARRIVAL.
- • Manages and reports the quality risk assessment for the portfolio of products managed.
- • Develops (when applicable) the supply chain to meet ARRIVAL quality standards.
- • Assists the main quality interfaces in the company on Quality Standards, tools and methodologies to grant advanced quality planning of the products.
- • Degree in an engineering discipline preferably in the field of electronics/electrical engineering.
- • Proven experience in Supplier Quality Management relating to manufacturing and processes of electronics manufacturing, IC , electric components and/or hybrid systems (HV components).
- • Proven capabilities in Quality Management System audit techniques – typically experienced and/or qualified as a lead auditor in ISO 9001 and IATF preferable. .
- • Skilful and experience in project management , stakeholder management, change management and professional communication in a global environment.
- • Cultural sensitivity.
- • Availability to travel within the region where allocated.