Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
Here at Lime, our goal is to be deeply integrated into the fabric of cities all over the world. This means, as the Sr. Product Manager of City Solutions, you will listen and respond to the concern of our city partners by developing software to improve their key issues, such as Parking and Safety. You will Act Local. That means accepting local forms of payment, pitch-perfect internationalization and integrations with key public transit cities. To do this you will work closely with local governments, transit providers as well as the non-rider community. In this role, you will work closely with our Engineering, Design, Government Relations, and Operations teams to define how our technology helps cities effectively integrate our mobility products into their communities.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with our Government Relations and Policy teams to create software that provides leading solutions for Lime’s city stakeholders
- Gather requirements from our local government partners, both as a government official themselves and in their role as the voice of the broader non-rider community
- Lead strategic initiatives around mobility as a service (Maas), transit integrations, accessibility, and localization with the goal of elevating Lime’s position as both a local and reliable operator
- Be the CEO of your products. You create and own the roadmap and own the process from start to finish to bring new products to life, partnering directly with our internal engineering, design, and research teams to build consumer-facing features.
- 5+ years minimum of direct experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Empathetic. It’s important for you to really get to understand your customer and their experiences and have a process for doing so
- Intellectually honest. You recognize that you can only solve problems you’re willing to call out
- Passion for micro mobility. You want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted
- Insight-led, and data optimized. You recognize great insights come from customer empathy. They’re then optimized and refined by looking at data. You’re comfortable with using data as a way of looking at a problem, and you’re confident in your ability to pull your own data to analyze a problem
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation worldwide with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2019
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.