At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
An opportunity exists for a proactive Storesperson to join our growing team based out of Bicester.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT knowledge
- FLT operation
- Receive & check deliveries against delivery notes
- Update all relevant IT systems with stock receipts
- Raise paperwork for deliveries
- Create shipments for third party carriers (DHL, APC etc)
- Loading and unloading of vehicles with FLT
- Locating Stock
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Liaising with R&D teams on stock receipts
- Deputise for Stores Manager when required.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.