At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Responsible for top-hat development in our heavy vehicle platform
- Leading design on occupant package
- Generating conceptual interfaces between key systems and structureDesign and interface work to inform the product and platform teams
- Aim to prevent escalations by being reactive on raising conflicts between ID and EngineeringMap potential future difficult discussions to preempt on them
- Share supporting processes and communication tools with the teams
- Bring objectiveness into discussions and decisionsInterrogate concepts and help identifying the best decision for business
- Experienced mechanical design engineer
- Good eye for details, and aesthetics
- Advanced communication skills
- Experience in both ID and Engineering work methodologies
- Ability to ask the right questions and challenge assumptions
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.