At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
At ARRIVAL Robotics, we are building a 100% robotic industrial factory that can accept and execute any new product design or configuration in real time without having to re-lay out the manufacturing process.
Currently we are looking for a systems analyst to manage the integration requirements between technology and manufacturing.
Your future tasks:
- Requirements’ management for the integration our R&D technologies to a flexible manufacturing product;
- Development of IT solutions for prototyping by teams;
- Documenting the current technical solutions of the system;
- Analysis of problems and risks of operation and scenarios for using the product in production;
- Expertise, control and coordination of the integration of new technologies.
- Knowledge of design methods;
- Knowledge of UML / ER / IDEF0 notations;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with data;
- Knowledge of distributed systems and modern microservice architectures;
- Experience with component integration tasks;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in describing e2e scenarios;
- Experience in developing distributed systems architectures;
- Experience in managing development teams;
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.