At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
- Own Systems Design and delivery across the vehicle lines
- Define Systems Specifications, DFMEA and DVP for systems owned. Create any technical information/diagrams required for systems
- Deliver and support DVP and systems and vehicle level respectively
- Drive system commonality across vehicle lines
- Act as focal point for systems/platform teams with Technology team
- Define across vehicle line system roadmap for 3rd party & ARRIVAL technology system
- Manage commodities (when applicable) including suppler selection and management. Act as the focal point for any 3rd party EE suppliers
- Directly contribute to AVP Squad Process to define FAS
- Embrace PnP architecture in all systems design. Complete system design in Vehicle Builder and ensure SW will function at the vehicle level
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.