At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Perform requirements elicitation by analysing customer requirements.
- Manage requirements through project’s lifecycle and ensure clear communication to all relevant stakeholders.
- Requirements decomposition of system level requirements to sub-system level ensuring clear structure and full traceability.
- Ensure clear traceability with requirements verification activities
- Define and manage system architecture aligning with functional and technical safety requirements.
- Generate System Design documentation
- Conduct system analysis
- Functional concept analysis
- System parameter diagram definition and its noise mitigation
- Assisting in Failure Mode and Effect Analysis development
- Correlate system work with Functional Safety analysis and make sure development is following the process.
- Monitoring and documenting electrical and comms interfaces (internal and external)
- Create and maintain calculation and simulation templates
- Assisting in system level test specifications and DVP generation
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- 3 or more years of industry experience in a systems engineering role.
- An analytically directed mindset, systematic problem solving
- Strong knowledge systems engineering principles, frameworks, methodologies (MBSE, SysML, etc.)
- Good knowledge of DFMEA practice
- Good knowledge of Mathworks tools (Matlab Simulink, System Composer), VBA, Python, etc.
- Understanding engineering disciplines, such as mechanical, electrical and software engineering
- Managing efficient information flow between projects and responsible teams.
- Understanding complex system development methods (e.g. ASPICE)
- Good knowledge of system testing practices
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.