At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
What you’ll be doing
- Hiring the best talent across many of our teams within our factories from Engineers to Fabricators to Testing Leads
- Strong network within Automotive/Aerospace/Manufacturing led organisations
- Establishing and driving the end to end hiring process, providing a world class candidate experience from engagement to onboarding and beyond
- Proactively planning for business growth with Stakeholders, by collaborating on relevant talent acquisition plans including annual Internships
- Working in partnership with other areas of the Talent Team collaborating on Talent Strategies, HR initiatives and Team Projects including Interview training, D&I etc
- Promoting new & innovative ways to improve recruitment processes that meet growing demands, including the application of relevant technology e.g. AI, automation
- A strong contributor to shaping and deploying our Employer Brand, take accountability for building our employer brand in respective markets through hosting events, workshops etc
We’d love to meet someone with
- Established expert in Talent Acquisition, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of TA and its implications for an Automotive/Aerospace business
- Strong understanding of the Automotive/Aerospace recruitment landscape including previous experience in hiring & scaling these teams
- An outstanding track record of delivering sustainable high performance in a partnering within a fast paced, fun and agile environment!
- Demonstrable experience in the identification, creation and curation of Talent Communities for critical skill areas
- Keen interest and advocacy in Diversity & Inclusion; evidenced experience in how to source and attract diverse talent
- Builds and maintains strong connections across all parts of the business, consistently collaborating and building strong relationships
- Proactively seeks regular feedback and demonstrates speed/agility in adapting within a scale up
- Seeks to understand and assesses stakeholder needs, using insight to make commercial decisions and drive business performance
- Delivers world class candidate experience, we love creative minds here, whilst loving what they do!
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.