Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Location: Combination of London office and working from home. Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Are you driven, energetic and collaborative? Are you happiest when delivering culture driven recruitment strategies? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing and values-driven organisation? Do you want to contribute to a low carbon future?
To manage end to end recruitment and secure suitable talent across the business that supports our growth plans and embeds our values to build engaged, high performing teams.
About the role
Finding talented individuals who share our values is pivotal to Guru’s ambitious scale-up plans. As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for attracting, engaging and hiring great people whilst developing robust talent pipelines of dynamic candidates for key roles.
You will provide a fantastic candidate experience driven by our culture as well as working closely with our marketing team on employer brand initiatives. You will measure the business value of recruitment and identify where Guru can improve by generating recruitment metrics reports for the Senior Management Team.
You will be a key member of our People and Culture team, collaborating across all departments within the organisation to solve a variety of recruitment challenges. This includes being an advocate of working for Guru while demonstrating knowledge of how all teams work and collaborate, including an understanding of our primary tech stack (SaaS, Golang, Python, C++, IoT).
- Minimum of two years active technical agency or in-house resourcing experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques and tools in order to build robust talent pipelines
- Track record of sourcing technical ‘rare’ skilled candidates
- A self-starter, able to work independently with the tenacity to get things done
- You care deeply about diversity and inclusion
- You can adapt your approach to work with a range of stakeholders who have different needs
- Strong empathy and the capacity to react calmly and efficiently, even when others are stressed
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills, with the ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English
- Direct experience sourcing for Software Development, Data Science, Data Engineering and DevOps
- Ability to articulate and advise on current recruitment trends
- Level 2 CertRR or Level 3 CertRP/CertIHR or similar qualification
Benefits and other information
Reporting to the People Manager, this is a full time permanent role with 25 days’ holiday each year.
- Be part of a growing innovative business and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Bespoke personal development budget
- Normal working hours are 9.00am to 5:30pm
- Guru Systems will match 5% pension contributions
- We host regular virtual socials and are always finding creative ways of staying connected with each other
- 2 Volunteer / Social Engagement Days
- We offer great perks and discounts with free access to health and wellness support and more
While we are all currently working from home, there will be an expectation that the successful candidate is able to visit our London offices twice a week.