We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’ve tripled our customer base in the last 7 months, won a host of awards and are the leading energy supplier for customer service. We are now on the lookout for a super organised Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our busy team.
This is a busy role created out of our fast growth trajectory, and we need someone who will thrive in a busy and changing environment and someone who wants to make a big impact. Reporting into the People Director, you will provide the support we need to help grow our business by ensuring our recruitment processes are followed, and ensuring we offer a great candidate journey.
We have grown from 60 to 230 people in the last 18 months and are looking to welcome a talent specialist who has experience with busy hiring pipelines.
This role will be working from home two days a week. The other 3 days will be from our office in Chiswick. In order to successfully work from home, any candidate for this role will need to have:
(a) A safe, private and distraction free environment from which to work in the UK;
(b) A strong internet connection with a minimum download speed of 10mbps and an upload speed of 3 mbps;
(c) A smartphone
During Covid-19 restrictions, all our employees are able to work from home
- Work with key stakeholders to help us reach our hiring goals by hiring top talent and building on our employer brand
- Help ensure So Energy offers a great candidate journey by communicating with our candidates at each stage of the process through our ATS
- You will be working on high volume roles, CV screening applicants, arranging and conducting telephone interviews, arranging and attending face to face interviews with our hiring managers
- Proactively source and develop a pipeline of talent
- Assist with recruiting initiatives such as recruitment fairs and deliver and own new initiatives with local schools and colleges
- Provide weekly reports to the People Director on the recruitment pipeline
- You love what you do and are excited at the idea of joining a fast growth company that values its culture
- You have significant experience in a recruiting role, either in-house or agency side, and want to bring your generalist recruiting skills, love of organisation and helping others to So Energy
- You are an ambassador of a companies values and enjoy promoting employer brands externally
- You are highly organised and enjoy working with a team
- You are a strong communicator and are highly organised
- It would be beneficially if you will have recruitment experience of working on high volume and/or customer service roles
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with an extra day for your birthday!
- Ongoing training
- Regular company socials
- Cycle to work
- An opportunity to work in a fast-changing changing industry for a leading disruptor in the field
- Work in leafy Chiswick, with free breakfast and a stunning new office space
So Energy care about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply making sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV.