We’re on a mission to create a faster, smarter and more innovative way of accessing an Electric Car. We offer an all-inclusive subscription solution, with no deposit and only a monthly renewable commitment; challenging conventional car ownership and putting the customer back in control.
Having launched two years ago and with significant funding from top-tier Venture Capitalists, we are a high-growth tech scale-up. Over the last 12 months we have averaged 30% organic month-on-month growth and we have the largest electric fleet in the UK, with over 1,000 active subscribers. Our team has grown dramatically, with offices in London, Warwick and Birmingham and overseas expansion planned for 2021.
Our challenge now is to take Onto to a new level without losing what makes us special for our customers. We need to be able to deliver reliably on a large scale to mass-market customers, while still maintaining speed, ideation and a mindset of growth and accountability. This is a challenging combination, but one we’re embracing in the next stage of our journey. And that’s where you come in…
About the role.
This unique role has been created to play an integral part of Onto’s next phase of growth. This brand new and very exciting role will encompass all things recruitment. This will be our first in-house recruitment hire, responsible for the end-to-end hiring.From design and implementation of our talent management strategy, to sourcing, assessment and interview processes for all candidates across all business functions. You will work closely with the executive leadership team to ensure headcount is effectively scaled across the business, whilst positively conveying Onto’s values and brand image and ensuring we continue to attract industry-leading people.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing candidates for our UK and then preparing for international operations.
- Creating and maintaining job advertisements across a range of platforms with a view to attracting the best talent.
- Developing a clear hiring blueprint based on your understanding of what it takes for talent to be successful in the long term at Onto.
- Shortlisting, assessing and interviewing candidates.
- Working with various stakeholders within the business to ensure that their headcount requirements are continually met.
- Ensuring that candidates have a positive experience when applying for a role with us.
A bit about you:
- You have at least 4 years experience in a talent role or internal recruitment, preferably in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in a high growth startup through funding rounds post-Series A is a plus.
- Proven track record of successful recruitment within another business.
- Excellent collaborator with “roll up your sleeves” approach.
- Outstanding organisational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills.
- High energy, positive attitude and works well under pressure.
- Able to effectively convey our brand values in the public arena.
- Ability to lead by example and inspire confidence.
- The opportunity to hold a key position in an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape.
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Professional L&D budget
- Due to the impact of Covid-19, we are currently a remote-first company, however, in the future, this role will be based in our London office.
- Team Socials (virtually at the moment).
- Onto EV car salary sacrifice scheme.
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Benefits Hub.
Salary: £30,000-£40,00 based on expereince