To apply for this job please visit energysavingtrust.org.uk.
Closing Date: 10 May 2021
Issue Date: 29 April 2021
Position Ref No: EG 711
Location: Edinburgh office – Working from home until restrictions ease, with the option of blended working in the longer term (at least two days in the office per week).
Salary: £18,681 per year
Energy Saving Trust are looking for a Team Assistant who is looking for a varied job in a fast paced team. We are looking for an individual who is hard-working, dedicated and able to pick up tasks quickly, and who is passionate about helping people to reduce their transport emissions.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, our successful candidate will be responsible for providing the day-to-day administrative support for a number of consumer-focused transport initiatives, along with providing wider support for the transport team.
Your duties will include keeping records, accounts and other information up to date and accurate, along with supporting with a wide range of project delivery activities including communications, reporting, surveys, evaluation and research. You will have excellent customer service skills and be confident on the phone and emails.
To secure this exciting opportunity:
You must have experience of performing administrative tasks and managing spreadsheets. An excellent communicator, both verbal and written, you will be confident with your IT skills and have an existing knowledge of low-carbon transport solutions.
Our benefits include:
- Full time roles are contracted at 37.5 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday rising with continuous service, in addition to public holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Eyecare vouchers.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Season ticket loan.
- One professional subscription per year.
- Family friendly policies, including maternity, adoption, paternity, shared parental leave, special leave and other time off (e.g. for public duties and family emergencies).
- Sabbatical after five years’ service.
This is a full time, fixed term role until 31 March 2022. Applications close midday, Monday 10 May 2021.
To apply, please forward your curriculum vitae and cover letter outlining why you wish to apply for the post to email@example.com, citing the reference number you are applying for in the subject line. Please note, applications received without a cover letter will not be reviewed. Applications received from job sites will not be reviewed.
Only people with the right to work in the UK may apply for this position.