Cervest is building the world’s first open access AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform.
We’re a certified B-Corp with a vision to democratize access to Climate Intelligence driving a shared responsibility to protect the world’s critical assets — including our greatest shared asset, the planet.
It’s an exciting time to join us. We’ve just raised $30m in Series A investment. Our inaugural product, EarthScan™, is in the process of a rolling launch. EarthScan™ enables organizations to de-risk business decisions, meet financial disclosure guidelines, improve resilience, and uncover new opportunities to accelerate low-carbon growth.
We’re backed by leading venture capital firms, including Draper Esprit, Future Positive, Lowercarbon Capital, and Astanor Ventures. We are now building up our team in all areas: sales, marketing, science, engineering, and people operations.
As a company, we are a pro-diversity, highly inclusive organization, committed to bringing together people of all backgrounds and enabling them to succeed. We know that a richly diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
Our Product, Customer Success and Marketing teams work very closely together to ensure we are providing an experience that delights our customers on their journey towards becoming climate intelligent. This role will be crucial in supporting those teams as we continue to scale by providing strong administrative support for the team leads as well as integrating fully with the teams and enabling the most effective ways of meeting our objectives.
This role is fast-paced and would suit somebody who is looking to learn more, and progress into a product-led, marketing and/or customer focused role and who is aligned to our climate-focused mission. You will be working closely with two teams at the heart of our business and will bring your fantastic communication and organisational skills to enable their continued growth.
- Provide high quality email, diary management and travel services to the CMO and VP of Product as well as supporting their team coordination
- For the marketing team, implementing and managing their master project list. Supporting on a variety of research tasks, often at short notice
- Handling confidential and sensitive matters in a professional manner at all times with high levels of integrity and objectivity
- Coordinate customer, partner, and supplier meetings for those teams to support the teams running effectively
- Helping to manage projects / ensure task requests and accountable items are completed by taking meeting notes, tracking information shared communication channels and disseminating or actioning accordingly
- Provide overall administrative support and coordination for key projects and business as usual activities
- Coordinate onboarding of new joiners and offboard leavers within your teams with the People team
- Coordinate arrangements for staff visiting from other locations and staff traveling for the company
- Organise and coordinate team events, workshops, meetings and socials
- Identify the needs for specific systems or tools and support in their implementation
- Support strong communication between and across teams
- Additional projects to increase team effectiveness
- At least one year of experience working in a role that requires a lot of organisation, this could be as an EA or team co ordinator, in a fast paced environment
- Strong software skills and proficient in creating slides, spreadsheets, and documents using both GSuite and Microsoft Office
- Experience working with senior and exec teams
- Self starter, self learner, go getting mindset
- A very organised approach and focus on efficiency
- The ability to plan your own work, use your initiative and meet deadlines
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and prioritise tasks and workload
- Team working ability
- Reliability, discretion and honesty
- Interest in picking up new skills and grow in an exciting company
Nice to haves
- Background in marketing and/or environmental science
- Startup experience
Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic team mates
We are a remote first company and looking for candidates who would be able to come to our office in London (once travel is sensible) a few times a year using more sustainable transport methods (we’ll help with that) so generally within one time zone of the UK.
Fuller list of benefits on our main career page – we’re an early-stage startup and currently reviewing our benefits in light of becoming a remote-first company. We are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values.
- 22 days’ holiday a year (plus 8 UK public holidays or local equivalent)
- The company closes between Christmas and New Year which gives an extra 3-4 days off each year (on top of your 22 days entitlement)
- Remote first company culture
- Flexibility in working times
- £1000 each year to expand your development
- Extensive home office budget
- Paid sick leave for physical and mental health with access to Spill
- Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic team mates
- We are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values.