Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
Teamlead Frontend Development
As an inspiring leader and part of the engineering team you will be working on the core user flow of our web and mobile application in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- You will be entrusted with enabling our frontend team to continue growing and maturing in their functional area while building out new capabilities; you will be responsible for the professional development for our frontend engineers and work closely with Erik, our Co-Founder.
- Together with the team, you will develop and execute the strategy for the frontend of both, the Inyova web and mobile apps.
- You will work hands-on on the web and mobile apps as a frontend engineer and review code of team members.
- You will be implementing different projects and features, A/B tests within agile experimentation, and improving the conversion rate and lovability of our product.
- You will be communicating and collaborating with the Design team to achieve great user experience.
- You will be delivering a modern, fast and unique platform.
As an integral part of our engineering team your technical expertise, your keen attention to detail and your communication skills are crucial for you to be successful in this job.
- You are excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- You have the ability to create a shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum.
- You lead with integrity and empathy and encourage a culture of mentorship and continuous learning among your team and colleagues.
- You have completed a computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree, otherwise you have equivalent experience.
- You are fully proficient in English.
- You have proven experience leading a team functionally and guiding people in their professional development.
- You have the following technical skills:
- Angular 8+
- Sass or other CSS preprocessor language
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Agile development methodology
- Advantageous if you have knowledge or experience with:
- Experience with Ionic or React Native
- REST APIs
- Finally, you should be lots of fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will lead and manage the team of frontend developers; you will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will be able to define and achieve your own goals.
- You will be taking leadership to get things done in an agile development environment.
- You will use cutting-edge technologies, mainly Angular, Ionic and Ruby on Rails.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will join a diverse team and an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you.
- Flexible working hours and the benefit of 25 days of vacation.
- A remote-first mindset with a great office in the heart of Zurich/Frankfurt as a perk.
- Get stock options to become an owner of Inyova yourself
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Switzerland, Germany or Slovakia (flexible remote work within those countries)