Cervest is building the world’s first open access AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform.
We’re a certified B-Corp with a vision to democratize access to Climate Intelligence driving a shared responsibility to protect the world’s critical assets — including our greatest shared asset, the planet.
It’s an exciting time to join us. We’ve just raised $30m in Series A investment. Our inaugural product, EarthScan™, will launch in 2021. EarthScan™ enables organizations to de-risk business decisions, meet financial disclosure guidelines, improve resilience, and uncover new opportunities to accelerate low-carbon growth.
We’re backed by leading venture capital firms, including Draper Esprit, Future Positive, Lowercarbon Capital, and Astanor Ventures. We are now building up our team in all areas: sales, marketing, science, engineering, and people operations.
As a company, we are a pro-diversity, highly inclusive organization, committed to bringing together people of all backgrounds and enabling them to succeed. We know that a richly diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
we are looking for a passionate Technical Recruiter who is an interpersonal problem-solver with a background of successfully scaling teams thoughtfully. This person will develop, iterate on, and own recruiting processes from end-to-end; source, manage, prioritize, and close searches against clear timelines. This candidate will also lead and contribute to people-focused, cross-functional work in learning and development, diversity, equity, and inclusion, community building, and more. The ideal candidate will use data to set benchmarks and use metrics to create targeted recruiting strategies, while partnering with hiring teams and leadership to build high-performing teams that embody Cervest’s values and culture.
This is an additional role joining our existing and ever growing People Operations team composed of our Head of Operations and People, Lead Recruiter, People Operations Manager and People Operations Coordinator.
- Managing full cycle recruitment and building sourcing strategies
- Engaging with passive candidates, building diverse pipelines, and providing an inclusive and seamless candidate experience
- Using a data driven approach to solve problems and draw insights
- Working in a fluid environment while staying flexible, organised, and humble along the way
- Working with our People Operations team to provide a world class candidate experience by delivering timely and thoughtful updates and feedback throughout the recruiting process
- Technical recruiting experience (Product, Engineering and/or Machine Learning) with a search firm or in house recruiting team
- Experience in tech startups and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in ambiguity, fast-paced environment in a flexible manner
- Strong relationship-building skills with hiring managers with experience providing recruiting updates and driving results across an org
- A solution-oriented mindset – You see potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow and apply creative solutions
- Relentless passion and drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with LinkedIn and other platforms
- Exceptional organisational skills, with attention to detail and great follow-through
- A positive attitude and ability to thrive working in a collaborative team environment
- Passionate, driven mentality with the readiness to lean in immediately
Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic team mates
We are a remote first company and looking for candidates who would be able to come to our office in London (once travel is sensible) a few times a year using more sustainable transport methods (we’ll help with that) so generally within one time zone of the UK.
This is a contract position and the rate will be £200-£300 per day