At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. We are now seeking a Tools and Methods Manager to work in our Programme Management team to develop approaches to our work that reflect the innovative nature of the organisation.
- Development of innovative tools, methodologies and processes for programme management
- Always with a focus on improving the day to day working lives of cross-functional programme teams
- Develop stories and manage the delivery of systems and tools projects with internal development teams or external vendors
- Create Arrival customisations through configurable tools such as Power BI
- Identify areas where methods and processes could be improved and work with relevant stakeholders to deliver these
- Ensure improvement projects are established with clear measures of performance
- Drive excellence in data analysis
- Support the roll out and user training as part of these projects
- Develop and own the overall roadmap for Programme management tools and methods
- Foster a continuous improvement attitude across vehicle programmes
- Experience in leading change and transformation programmes
- Successful deployment of tools, methods or processes in a product development organisation
- Ability to lead and influence teams of people
- Understanding of agile/scrum and waterfall methodologies
- The ability to manage developments with multiple workstreams
- Highly organised and with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with attention to detail and drive for continuous improvement
- Experience with JIRA preferred
- Experience managing external partners would be a plus.
We’d love it if you have
- A hunger to learn
- A huge desire to achieve
- The desire and ability to work in a fast-moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.