At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. Currently we are seeking Traceability implementation and support manager for “Mighty Dragon” Arrival Traceability Platform.
- Lead Traceability implementation constantly communicating with a variety of customers and providing feedback to the development team.
- As a Project Manager operating within a dynamic fast-growing organization, work closely with different leads in various areas.
- Hold regular meetings with stakeholders to review project status and escalate issues as necessary in an expedient manner to ensure project success.
- Foster a culture of empowerment, collaboration, trust, and respect-for-all within the organization.
- Represent Arrival in a professional, ethical, and socially responsible manner.
- Lead cross-functional teams composed of members from Product Management, Engineering (Software, Systems, Compliance, Applications Development), Operations (Supply Chain, Production), Quality, and Field Service and Support.
- Determine cross-functional project scope, develop WBS, allocate resources in coordination with Functional Managers, develop and manage project schedules, and manage project cost using accurate financial forecasts.
- Capture organisational lessons learned and drive continuous process improvements.
- Able to provide high-level project management of complex projects with minimal supervision
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering from a four-year college or related technical school.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing the implementing of industrial products
- Strong knowledge of software development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using both traditional waterfall/phase-gate methodologies and contemporary Agile methodologies.
- Strong leader with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills to enable data-driven decisions.
- Proven ability to manage expectations and to resolve problems and conflicts within a balanced matrix organisation (multiple functional groups engaged in multiple concurrent projects)
- Working knowledge of software tools (Office365, Atlassian Confluence and JIRA, MS Project).
- A lot of international travel to work with worldwide teams.
- Proven ability to serve as a change agent for continuous improvement
- Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Eight (8) or more years of experience implementing industrial automation products with a strong working knowledge of software development.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.