Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products globally with annual sales turnover in excess of $250 million across 17 territories.
Key tasks & accountabilities of the role include:
- Utilise the SOPs, WIs / risk assessments and training aids as training and evaluation tools to ensure employees meet appropriate performance standards
- Monitor employee’s performance against standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure robust validation techniques throughout, with audit ready supporting documentation
- Liaise with 3rd parties’ supplier to ensure training and skills development solutions are tailored to our specific needs.
- Manage the training budget
- Continually review if the training provision is effective and in line with industry best practice.
- Responsible for effectively performance managing the Training team
- Complete tasks, training requests and projects to agreed deadlines as discussed with management.
- Develop team knowledge and skills in process and equipment to an effective level.
- Demonstrates resilience with the ability to work under pressure and flexibly.
- Strong team player with ability to work collaboratively across all Operational areas
- Recognised training qualification and/or studying towards CIPD qualifications
- Excellent up to date knowledge of FMCG best practice.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Coaching skills and qualifications.