To apply for this job please visit energysavingtrust.org.uk.
Closing Date: 12 July 2021
Issue Date: 29 June 2021
Position Ref No: RS 737
Salary: up to £35,000, dependent on experience plus benefits
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to join our fast-expanding people team to support the successful delivery of the learning and development aspects of our people strategy. Reporting to a People Business Partner you will take on this is newly created role dedicated to designing, developing, delivering, and managing a framework of activity which, in the first instance, will see the introduction of apprenticeship and graduate opportunities at Energy Saving Trust. As our learning and development lead you will be responsible for innovatively and collaboratively carving out what that looks like and play a significant role in shaping this very exciting journey.
What you will do
- Develop and implement inclusive and accessible training opportunities commencing with apprenticeships and graduate schemes. Including project planning and management, being key contact, recruitment, training plan development and management support.
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders such as colleges, schools, apprenticeship training providers and universities.
What you will bring
- Demonstrable transferable skills in supporting and facilitating, planning and implementing various training scheme opportunities such as graduate and apprenticeship schemes.
- Awareness and understanding of the apprenticeship levy.
- A passion for developing and supporting people in an inclusive way towards reaching their full potential.
- Ability to design and deliver meaningful learning interventions for a diverse range of people.
- Strong project planning and management experience.
This is a permanent position. We are open to flexible working patterns and blended (home and office-based) working is possible for this role.
Applications close 5pm, Monday 12 July 2021.
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please make reference how you meet the essential areas of the person specification in the job description. Please state the job reference you are applying for in the subject line.
If you think you may need some additional support or reasonable adjustments made to any part of the application/recruitment process, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Only people living in the UK with the right to work in the UK may apply for this position.