Shape History is looking for candidates with at least 4 years of experience in UI/UX design. If you’re a creative individual looking to enhance your creative skills in a fast growing, purpose-led agency, this might just be the perfect role for you. This full-time role is a fantastic opportunity to have the creative freedom to ideate and design brands and websites with a social impact focus.
How you’ll be shaping history everyday:
- You will use strategic and behavioural analysis to inform website design.
- Develop multi-platform design workflows for new or existing brands.
- Supporting brainstorms with the full team to inspire new ideas to fuel social change using digital and print media.Working closely with our web developers to deliver branded UX / UI behavioural design.
- Ideate, design and develop wireframes and page designs for websites with varying degrees of complexity.
- Manage digital design workflows and implement briefs to a schedule.
- Lead on development of designs that are innovative and intuitive, ensuring brand consistency and quality throughout.
- Managing and organising your own tasks, updating our Planners on when they will receive certain assets.
- Ensuring all partner (client) feedback is implemented to the highest quality and running through this with them during meetings.
- Confidently making creative suggestions to improve pieces of work to our partners.
- Overseeing and providing feedback to our Digital Creatives to improve their quality of work.
You’re good at:
- A confident, organised individual with the ability to multitask and communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a mid / senior design role.
- To be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of behavioural design.
- Have a clear process and an excellent understanding of brand implementation.
- Responsive, comprehensive and detailed project management, with the ability to be autonomous in your work.
- Full and in-depth understanding of the Adobe CC and related programs.
- Must be able to effectively independently project manage workflows and oversee other team members when required.
- Proven and comprehensive portfolio of work with references / testimonials.
- You are a total team player and enjoy collaborating with our team members.
- Exceptional presentation skills, with confidence speaking to a room of partners and stakeholders.
- Excellent initiative and a proactive problem-solving approach to your work.
- A campaigner mindset – someone who can demonstrate and communicate passion for specific causes.
Extra bit of awesome:
- Knowledge of film, animation and other multi-media workflows relating to design.
- Knowledge of persona mapping and audience data strategy as it pertains to design.
- Agency specific experience
Base salary of £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience + annual discretionary bonus
Monday 14th June, 2021 at 10am GMT
- Send us your CV and cover letter.
- All applications should be completed using our online form below. For any queries, please get in touch at email@example.com.
- Following on from this, we will be inviting a select few to complete a task and take part in an interview.
We are committed to having an inclusive culture in which everyone feels safe and supported to achieve their potential. There is a long way to go in implementing race equity in the sector and we have a robust strategy in place for delivering this at Shape History. We actively encourage applications from underrepresented and minority groups, including those with lived experience of social issues we are working to address.