Imagine a future where you play an important role in ensuring accurate pay and payroll processes
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team ensuring accurate and timely pay and reporting for the UK workforce. Whilst managing the UK payroll & taxes, you’ll also be responsible for ensuring the processes in place are efficient and to market standard.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that all information for a new starter is in their personal file and is set up in the payroll
- ensuring correct processes of P45, starter checklist, new starter form, and other relevant information
- managing end of year tax processes accurately and on time i.e. Short Term Business Visitor Reporting, Securities Related Reporting, PSA, etc
- managing the team inbox, and answering queries within the service level agreement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an understanding of UK Payroll and UK employee tax legislation
- have experience of working in a payroll team working on a UK payroll
- have experience working in an international environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hannah Griffiths, Head of GPS for Continental Europe & UK, on +447795642840 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.