We’re on a mission to create a faster, smarter and more innovative way of accessing an Electric Car. We offer an all-inclusive subscription solution, with no deposit and only a monthly renewable commitment; challenging conventional car ownership and putting the customer back in control.
Our challenge now is to take Onto to a new level without losing what makes us special for our customers. We need to be able to deliver reliably on a large scale. This is a challenging combination, but one we’re embracing in the next stage of our journey. And that’s where you come in…
About the role.
We are looking for drivers that are self-motivated, able to communicate effectively and are passionate about delivering a great experience for our customers. You will be the face of Onto so customer service skills are essential.
Based from home you will be delivering vehicles from our regional sites directly to our customers, ensuring they arrive clean and with the right amount of charge, providing a great first impression for our customers. You will also be completing collections and roadside inspections of vehicles from our customers. These movements could be anywhere in the UK but will be primarily based in the South East. Our Logistics Planning team will work with you to plan journeys in between your driven movements.
We will provide you with the specific training required for electric vehicles and the Onto service.
A bit about you:
- Excellent communicator and thrive off delivering a great customer experience
- You must be over the age of 21 and have held a full UK licence for at least three years
- You must have no more than six points on your licence and have not been charged with any serious motoring offences
- An understanding of electric vehicles and electric vehicle charging is a bonus
- Have off-road parking to allow for the storage of carry-over vehicles overnight
- The opportunity to hold a key position in an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape.
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme.
- Team Socials (virtually at the moment).
- Onto EV car salary sacrifice scheme.
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Benefits Hub.
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 based on expereince