To apply for this job please visit www.riversimple.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, driven and well qualified individuals to join Riversimple.
The Company has a dedicated and talented team of staff at every level, who are committed to pursuing the elimination of the environmental impact of personal transport. We are developing a hydrogen electric vehicle, coupled with a unique infrastructure strategy and ownership arrangement, allowing us to provide sustainable personal moblity at no more cost than a standard small car.
We’re now expanding our team to build identical production cars. This vehicle will be a robust, purposeful and serious statement of our principles and intent, destined for agreed pilot trials in both rural and urban markets in the UK.
The successful candidates will have a proven track record working in a similar role preferably in motorsport or the automotive industry. You will be involved in general build and assembly as well as providing assistance to the engineering team on all vehicle related activities. There may also be a requirement for the successful candidates to service/repair cars that are on trial with customers as part of the service team which may include refueller maintenance.
We are keen to speak to people with the following skills:
- Experience in prototype vehicle assembly preferable
- Able to understand and follow instructions relating to the assembly of vehicles
- Able to work on own initiative, alone or as part of a team
- Must be able to follow fault reporting, analysis, and corrective action procedures.
- General workshop skills including assembly and operation of workshop machinery
- Ensure that all operations on each vehicle are completed to the required quality standard
- Participate in continuous improvement activities as requested
- Proven track record of demonstrating commitment, drive, initiative and adhering to Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Writing Job cards
If you want to work in a Company where you can make a real difference then this post is just right for you.
We are looking for someone who:
▪ has excellent mechanical skills;
▪ has vision, energy and enthusiasm;
▪ has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
▪ is committed to their own development;
▪ is also a team player; and
▪ passionate about the environment.
In return we can offer you:
▪ the opportunity to work in an excellent company with a talented and committed team of staff;
▪ the support and shared purpose of the wider staff team, and
▪ commitment to your professional development and growth.
If you are interested in having an informal conversation about this opportunity please send your application to Marie Faichney.