As our Video Producer, you will:
- Manager and deliver creative proposals and original ideas for new projects or opportunities.
- Manage and work on the production of scripts, storyboards, and design documents to ensure consistency of vision through each project.
- Produce and direct film shoots for the Group, working across multiple brands and locations including partners and other businesses within the Group (Forest Green Rovers, Little Green Devils, Ecotalk Mobile).
- Produce films and content to a high standard to create collateral for campaigns, social media, internal communications and wherever else required.
- Bring a fresh perspective to our video offering – think creatively outside of the box to create video content which delivers on marketing objectives (driving awareness for the Group and associated brands).
- Oversee the creative post-production of videos, including editing, motion graphics design, asset delivery, subtitling, tech check & quality control.
You’ll be an integral part of the Ecotricity Campaigns & Content team and this role will see you conceptualise and pitch creative concepts for Group campaigns. You’ll have an approachable and flexible attitude, you’ll enjoy working with a broad range of stakeholders including partners, sponsors, suppliers and agencies. You’ll be capable of producing briefs and scripts whilst managing stakeholder relationships and expectations.
The scope and range of work in this position will be considerable and varied – covering everything from the construction and installation of small windmills in our Britwind business, through to capturing the landmark purchases of nature reserves in partnership with the RSPB.
You’ll be approachable and organised with a ‘can do’ attitude. No two days are the same at Ecotricity Group!
We’re looking for somebody with experience and a track record of creative filmmaking – somebody with a portfolio of video projects they are proud of. You’ll need to have an exemplary portfolio and reel, existing professional experience.
You’ll be working closely with our Head of Campaigns, Content and Causes, in-house creative team and marketing channel owners to create a wealth of video content for Ecotricity Group – be it communicating to our customers or employees, sharing our ethos on social media, or raising awareness of an important issues tied into our key principles of energy, food, transport and making room for nature.
- Drone license or commitment to learn
- Proficient with one of the major video editing packages – Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Experience of motion graphics software like Adobe After Effects
- Understand a variety of platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
- A portfolio of video projects that you can share
- Editing content for different audiences
- Understanding of equipment – shooting video, operating lights and audio kit
- Experienced in filming on location and in studio
- Some travel around the UK to a variety of sites and locations
- Prioritisation of projects
- Animation skills
Our model is unique: we use our customers’ energy bills to fund the building of new sources of green energy. We like to refer to this as turning ‘bills into mills’ – energy bills into energy mills, whether that’s wind, sun, sea or gas mills.
We’ve built over seventy wind and sun parks across Britain, we’re planning to build Britain’s first ever Green Gas mills, and through Britwind, our small wind company, we design, build and deliver small wind turbines to landowners and businesses throughout Britain and the world!
We don’t just focus on energy though – we built and run the Electric Highway, Britain’s leading network of electric car charge points, we helped Forest Green Rovers become the greenest football club in the world, and launched Britain’s greenest mobile phone service, Ecotalk.