At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Visualisation features for engineering development of robotic systems. Examples include visualisation of data streams from sensors such as cameras, LiDARs and RADARs; graphing and plotting of real time data
- End-user graphical interfaces and mission control stations for distributed robotics and intralogistics applications
- Profiling and optimisation of 3D applications
- Masters or PhD in computer graphics or computer science
- Portfolio of work in the industry
- Expertise in principles of UI design
- Strong in computer science fundamentals such as algorithms and data structures
- Experience developing scalable, high-performance software in C++17
- Experience with 3D visualisation frameworks and rendering systems, such as Unreal Engine, Qt3D and OpenSceneGraph
- Expertise in exploiting GPU features (CUDA, OpenCL) and graphics APIs (OpenGL, Vulkan)
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.