We are looking for an experienced VP, Project Finance to join our Europe Project Finance team. Well-informed on project finance transaction structuring, terms, and documentation, the VP, Project Finance will survey the credit market, analyze, originate, structure, negotiate and implement debt and related financing for solar PV projects. You will have prior transaction experience with a leading commercial or investment bank, investor or developer of utility-scale renewable energy projects, and excellent knowledge of the German and UK markets.
A strong communicator with extremely high attention to detail and ability to work cross-functionally, collaboratively, and cross-culturally, the VP, Project Finance will have a strong desire to lead and close solar project finance transactions.
|What we offer:
– As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
– Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
– Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
– Coaching and mentoring opportunities
– Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
– Fantastic office environments
– Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
– Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
– Many more local benefits, specific to each country