Rype Office, a rapidly growing and award-winning office furniture remanufacturer based in High Wycombe, is seeking a full-time permanent person to work in our warehouse & remanufacturing facility.
Your principal duties will include stock movements and inventory management. We have a great team of talented staff who are very good at their jobs who respect and support each other, and you will become part of this supportive team.
Location: The role will be based at Rype Office’s premises in High Wycombe.
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience.
Position: This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants variety of work, is a good team player, is able to work independently, and most of all, takes pride in their work. We are looking for an energetic, hand-on person with good attention to detail.
▪ Responsible for working inventory including:
– Receiving, storing & retrieving inventory in accordance with our remanufacturing facility methodology
– Preparing orders for delivery, including picking, packing and palletising
▪ Accurately and efficiently record inventory transactions into the stock control system
▪ Keeping the facility a clean and safe place to work for everyone to enjoy
The role can be labour-intensive, particularly when loading and unloading trucks/vans, you will need to be comfortable lifting up to 20 kg repeatedly.
To be chosen for this role, you will be reliable and hardworking, with a flexible can-do attitude. And share our interest in recycling and reducing waste.
Requirements of the candidate:
• Basic numeracy and literacy skills
• Good verbal and communication skills
• Team player
• High levels of accuracy
• Attention to detail
• Be well-presented and polite and considerate of others
Desirable (but not essential):
▪ Previous experience in furniture repair, manufacturing, building trades or furniture fitting
▪ Licence to operate a Flexi, Bendi (articulating) forklift truck Essential:
▪ Eligible to work in the UK
▪ Previous Warehouse experience
▪ Forklift Truck License
▪ Inventory management experience
Send your application, comprising a cover note explaining why you are suitable for this role and your CV, to Georgette at firstname.lastname@example.org