Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
You will be responsible for managing the warehouse layout and optimisation, receiving incoming deliveries, stocking them as needed and preparing the shipment of goods to our customers, while ensuring Infarm quality standards.
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You want to part of a world class production team ensuring the delivery of high standard produce to our clients with minimal food waste
- Manage warehouse layout and storage optimisation
- Receive goods into the warehouse
- Picking and packing goods
- Physical stock-out of goods
- Scheduling of trucks/vans with the transporter as per the network routes
- Shipment documentation and invoicing
- Data entry and material movement recording in inventory management system
- Maintain minimum stock levels as per specifications and re-order material as needed
- Weekly cycle counting, Quarterly stock-taking and Annual stock count in alignment with Finance
- Maintain the warehouse area, ensuring it is always clean and organised
- Ordering of cleaning materials, adhoc items for the Hub
- Follow safety guidelines and support the H&S goals of Infarm
- Experience in managing warehouses
- Experience in handling and storing chemicals as per UK regulations
- Experience in working with inventory management systems
- Working knowledge of computers (Google tools, Microsoft Office)
- Driven to achieve the highest quality in daily work
- Multi-tasking ability and quick response to frequent priority shifts
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, detail-oriented and trustworthy
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work under stress
- Fluent English
- Operational days will include working on weekends
- Valid forklift license
What we offer
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various ERGs about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 28 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch and refreshments provided 5 days a week in our London Hub