This role is about influencing our customers to improve service. You’ll be part of a team that forecasts, schedules, reacts in real time & produces reporting and analysis for your stakeholders. As well as an aim of making sure everyone is adhering to their schedule with the relevant support and direction.
You’ll drive performance using our WFM systems in all business areas, whilst leveraging real time reporting to make key decisions to meet customer demand. This includes optimising the rotas to ensure KPI goals are being achieved across departments, whilst also identifying the requirement for shift changes, overtime and additional support from the rest of the business.
We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable managing their own workload, but can also work well in our friendly, supportive and growing team. You’ll work closely with the stakeholders, providing support and insight. For example, producing weekly and monthly reports and presenting findings to influence decisions made by management to improve service. You’ll manage rotas and produce reports through Monet, our workforce optimisation system. You’ll also be responsible for the day to day management of the telephony system, Vonage. Requests, through a ticketed system, consist of creating licenses, changing phone lines, resetting passwords and lots more. You’ll ensure we stay on top of requests as well as certifying we have the right number of people using the system at one time.
- Work under a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders within the management team
- Ability to derive and communicate conclusions and recommendations from your analytical results
- High level of attention to detail
- Control the daily tactical plan, identify any potential issues and offer solutions to mitigate concerns
- Receptive to feedback and acts accordingly
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and problem-solving ability
- Proven computer literacy including Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent time management and personal organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Engaging and motivating attitude and style
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- At Least 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, Maths and English are essential
- Good level of knowledge of Salesforce or similar software packages is beneficial
- Some Utility Industry knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
- Real time management experience desirable
- A commitment and passion for sustainability and saving the planet
If you’re looking for a role in an environment that is always changing and growing, and you feel you fit the requirements above we’d love to have you on our team.
Communication and organisational skills are key for this role, you’ll be ‘managing upwards’ to ensure that management are informed about issues before they escalate and can intervene and influence decisions by providing the data as appropriate. You’ll require a high level of emotional intelligence to be able to have difficult conversations with all levels of the business.
All additional training will be carried out on the job. You’ll also carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested by Team Leader or Manager.
Ecotricity is Britain’s greenest energy company. When we started back in 1995, we were the first company in the world to supply a new kind of electricity – the green kind.
Our mission was and remains to change the way energy is made and used in Britain – by replacing fossil fuels with clean, renewable energy.
We don’t just supply green energy, we use the money from our customers’ bills to make it ourselves too – we build windmills and sun parks in Britain. We call this ‘bills into mills’. In 2021, we’re starting work on building two new solar parks, and in 2022 we’re bringing geothermal energy to our customers’ fuel mix, a first in the UK. We’re also developing green gas mills which will generate 100% green gas from a source that will never run out – grass.
We don’t just focus on energy though – we built the Electric Highway, Britain’s leading network of electric vehicle charge points, we helped Forest Green Rovers become the greenest football club in the world, and, in partnership with RSPB, we launched Britain’s greenest mobile phone service, Ecotalk + RSPB.