At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Workflow automation Team Lead, will be responsible for successfully driving the implementation of WFA solutions in Arrival.
This person will be responsible for developing, integration and implementation efficient WFA that mirror our strategic goals.
This person will be a central facilitator in defining functional requirements, supporting and coordinating teams to ensure a smooth WFA implementation and will assist with training and go live process as well.
- Identifying key processes across different systems that require seamless end-2-end support from WFA
- Finding gaps and violations in the company’s processes and developing methods for their elimination
- Integration of data from several disparate systems into a single structured workflow with clear inputs and outputs
- Selection of the best WFA system and implementation in the company
- Design ideal workflows for use inside the company
- Development of process performance indicators and steps to increase them
- Working closely with internal and external business and technical teams and evaluating how system changes will affect workflow, data, and reporting.
- Build and manage own implementation team
- Develop and track requirements, project phasing and schedule with the other implementation teams
- The document, communicate and manage changes that surface during implementation
- Monitor and manage functional, schedule, and risks
- Identify key power uses who can be trained first and then train others.
- Develop and support documentation
- Financial background – understanding of basic accounting and business finance principles, cost analysis
- Advanced knowledge and expert understanding in automation/integration of various business processes and workflow in core business domains – Finance, IT, HRM, purchasing and procurement, Sales and other
- Demonstrated excellent, in-depth, and hands-on knowledge of ERP/MRP solutions (MS Dynamics, NetSuite, Odoo, etc.) and/or BPM/WFA solutions (Kissflow, Orchestly, Process. st and others)
- Experience of managing and “selling” business process improvements and changes to key stakeholders and across different functions/departments
- Some software engineering background is required
- Implementation consultancy experience is a strong plus
- Good supervisory skills and communication skills
- Analytical and measurement skills with the ability to understand customer data
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and a proactive, problem-solving approach is required
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel internationally 30-40%
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.