To apply for this job please visit peoplesenerg.bamboohr.com.
Who are People’s Energy?
People’s Energy are an ethical, planet friendly energy company who were founded in 2017. We want to put you in charge of your energy usage and help keep the planet a cleaner, greener place!
Using mainly renewable energy, we want to provide a simple, fair and affordable solution for all our customers, including those currently in fuel poverty.
Who are we?
What do we want to do?
- Eradicate fuel poverty
- Put 1million customers in charge of their energy use
- Bring trust back to the energy market
- Give 75% of our profits back to our customers
About the role
- Ownership of forecasting Customer Demand (calls, emails & webchat) based on propensity model insights, historical trends and future developments to support resource planning and scheduling activities
- Produce short, medium and long term plans for Operations focusing on both supply and demand drivers
- Supporting operational teams in the process and optimisation of scheduling resource to best match customer demand
- Undertake ‘planned vs actual’ analysis including recommendations from the Real Time Analyst to carry out detailed root cause analysis to provide challenge and improve planning accuracy
- Assist in the delivery of change work streams which will require strong working relationships and stakeholder management
- Development and ownership models to aid understanding of member/agent behaviour and contact demand at the various stages of the Customer Lifecycle
- Assist the wider Workforce team in regards to Intra-day management, Scheduling & Forecasting and MI as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A self-motivated, logical and organised approach
- A flexible and proactive approach with the ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be a reliable team worker with the ability to work on own initiative where required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the constraints of using sensitive and confidential data
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in an MI position
At People’s Energy we are committed to ensuring that everyone, no matter race, background, sexuality, gender or any other protected characteristic is supported and afforded equal opportunities in the business. As it says on our website – we are by the people, for the people. We are committed to maintaining a fair and measured recruitment process and our development opportunities are open to all.