To apply for this job please visit peoplesenerg.bamboohr.com.
Who are People’s Energy?
People’s Energy are an ethical, planet friendly energy company who were founded in 2017. We want to put you in charge of your energy usage and help keep the planet a cleaner, greener place!
Using mainly renewable energy, we want to provide a simple, fair and affordable solution for all our customers, including those currently in fuel poverty.
Who are we?
What do we want to do?
- Eradicate fuel poverty
- Put 1million customers in charge of their energy use
- Bring trust back to the energy market
- Give 75% of our profits back to our customers
About the role
To proactively support the Workforce Specialist & wider Workforce team in the preparation and provision of Management Information relating (but but limited) to; SLA/KPI Metrics, Agent performce/Adherence and any ad-hoc reporting requirements as required.
- Develop and deliver a standardised reporting suite for the Workforce team with an initial focus on creation of a daily/weekly/monthly reporting scheduling.
- Development and delivery of more complex and ad-hoc reporting requirements where frameworks may not exist and data is coming from a variety of complex sources.
- To identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the development, delivery and maintenance of People Services MI reporting.
- On receipt of MI requests, clarify requirements, identify options to progress, prioritise and plan the work required. Update stakeholders to ensure delivery against agreed timelines and complete necessary checks to ensure the quality and accuracy of the informationprovided.
- Assist the wider Workforce team in regards to Intra-day management, Scheduling & Forecasting and MI as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A self-motivated, logical and organised approach
- A flexible and proactive approach with the ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be a reliable team worker with the ability to work on own initiative where required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the constraints of using sensitive and confidential data
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in an MI position
At People’s Energy we are committed to ensuring that everyone, no matter race, background, sexuality, gender or any other protected characteristic is supported and afforded equal opportunities in the business. As it says on our website – we are by the people, for the people. We are committed to maintaining a fair and measured recruitment process and our development opportunities are open to all.