To apply for this job please visit peoplesenerg.bamboohr.com.
Who are People’s Energy?
People’s Energy are an ethical, planet friendly energy company who were founded in 2017. We want to put you in charge of your energy usage and help keep the planet a cleaner, greener place!
Using mainly renewable energy, we want to provide a simple, fair and affordable solution for all our customers, including those currently in fuel poverty.
Who are we?
What do we want to do?
- Eradicate fuel poverty
- Put 1million customers in charge of their energy use
- Bring trust back to the energy market
- Give 75% of our profits back to our customers
About the role
Primarily responsible for optimising performance of the operation on a real time basis. You will ensure all real time needs are met by coordinating and adjusting staffing schedules. You work closely with internal stakeholders to manage a variety of activities that will impact the ability to set the right strategy to maximise performance and profit for the business.
This is a multi-faceted role and therefore requires someone who has strong attention to detail skills, is an analytical thinker and has the confidence to manage multiple stakeholder relationships with both the client and in-house teams.
- Support the delivery of a balanced operational performance, including managing offline activity across a customer service environment with multiple work streams
- Ensure all resourcing updates are included in the daily planning and schedule management
- Co-ordinate & communicate in-day issue management for technology incidents impacting the customer journey
- Assist in the delivery of change work streams which will require strong working relationships and stakeholder management.
- Real time analysis of schedule adherence and tracking of non-productive and productive outputs
- Conducting skills audits and ensuring all profiles are up to date for use across multiple work streams
- Managing absence and holiday reporting trackers
- Intraday reporting and analysis
- Assist the wider Workforce team in regards to Intra-day management, Scheduling & Forecasting and MI as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A self-motivated, logical and organised approach
- A flexible and proactive approach with the ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be a reliable team worker with the ability to work on own initiative where required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the constraints of using sensitive and confidential data
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in an MI position
At People’s Energy we are committed to ensuring that everyone, no matter race, background, sexuality, gender or any other protected characteristic is supported and afforded equal opportunities in the business. As it says on our website – we are by the people, for the people. We are committed to maintaining a fair and measured recruitment process and our development opportunities are open to all.