To apply for this job please visit www.breeze-technologies.de.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT
Hey there, our Sales team needs your support! We are looking for a working student (10-20 hours per week) for a long-term position to start earliest from March 2021.
As part of our business team, you are responsible for supporting our overall deal-flow, identifying new opportunities and markets and supporting our growth trajectory for the coming years. You will be very important to the success of our company. You’ll be working directly with our CEO, and closely together with the rest of the leadership team. If you are curious to learn more read the details below and send us a mail.
- Search for new applications and opportunities for our technology in the market
- Identification of potential customers and partners and coordination of first enquiries
- Creation of sales materials
- Maintainance of our CRM, as well as planning and execution of outreach campaigns to leads
- Gathering of customer and market feedback and implementation together with our product team
- Presentation of Breeze Technologies on trade fairs and conferences
- Support for order fulfilments and ensuring the happiness of our customers
WHAT WE EXPECT
- First experience in sales and/or business development
- Fluency in German & English (min. B2/C1) is necessary for communicating with our national and international (future) customers
- Enrolment in a degree program at university (ideally in business administration, marketing or similar)
- Ideally, first experience and/ or knowledge of the technology sector
- Good communicative and presentation skills
- We would be happy if you care about the environment and conservation issues as much as we do;
- As well as a high self-dynamic and proactive way of working;
- And a positive spirit!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours for the reconciliation of university, work and private life
- Flexible work location (even after lockdown)
- Plenty of water and free hot drinks in our Hamburg Office
- The chance to actively help shape a great product in one of Hamburg’s most innovative startups
- A lot of space for your own ideas
- A great, dynamic team
- Responsibility and impact from day one
- The opportunity to sit at the forefront of technology development and participate in exciting projects
- The perspective of permanent employment in our sales department