Hi, We’re Bulb. Nice to meet you. We’re working remotely to protect our team at the moment, but we are still hiring. So if you’re looking for a new role and you’re happy to take part in a remote interview, read on…
We are the UK’s biggest green energy supplier, providing affordable, renewable energy to homes and businesses across the UK. Our mission is to help people lower their energy bills and reduce their carbon impact at the same time.
Founded in 2015, we were named the UK’s fastest growing private company in 2018 and 2019, and in February 2021 we were named Europe’s fastest growing company by the Financial Times.
Over 1.7 million UK households have signed up to renewable energy with Bulb and we’ve expanded into Texas, France and Spain. We’re an accredited Living Wage Employer; we’ve been picked as one of LinkedIn’s top 25 UK tech startups to work for; and we’re a certified B Corp.
The role and team
Our team is focused on making sure that Bulb is a great place to work. We’re looking for a Workspace and Wellbeing Coordinator to join us in providing our team members with what they need to do their jobs well. The main objectives of this role will be to help with the day to day running of the workspace and lead on the design and implementation of an engaging wellbeing programme.
You’ll be responsible for:
– Creating a warm and welcoming environment for our employees and guests
– Making sure the office is maintained to a high standard and that Bulb staff have what they need to do their jobs well, whether they’re in the office or at home
– Developing Bulb’s wellbeing programme – identifying and implementing content for a wide-ranging and inclusive programme; leveraging your network and creative skills to build something that is inclusive and meets the needs and interests of employees and the business
– Evaluating the performance of our wellbeing programme using data to inform decisions about this programme develops
– Coordinating and delivering internal communications relating to changes to the workspace and how we operate.
– Implementing systems and processes to help our workspace run effectively
– Supporting the People Team to deliver and organise our awards and recognition programme
What you’ll bring to Bulb:
– Organised and experienced at managing and maintaining workspaces for end users
– Experience designing and coordinating wellbeing programmes
– Someone who is proactive and a problem-solver, keen to take initiative and implement new systems and processes to make things better
– A skilled, natural and confident written and verbal communicator
– You take care in your tasks and make sure work is delivered to a high standard
– You are organised and have some experience managing projects independently
– You know what it takes to create warm and welcoming atmosphere, even on a bad dayA passion for our company’s mission
Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
Collaborative, flexible, and friendly environment
Competitive salary, discretionary share options and bonus
33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and the option to buy up to 5 more
12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave
Healthcare with Vitality after passing probation, life insurance, and a pension plan with employer contributions
Cycle to work scheme
One month sabbatical leave after your first year
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome at Bulb wherever you’re from and whoever you are. We want to shake up the energy industry, and a diverse team that reflects our members will help us do just that. We know that sometimes, people don’t apply for a job because they don’t have every single skill listed in the job’s requirements. But there’s more to every role – and everyone at Bulb – than we can fit in a job description. So if you’re interested in a role here and believe you could be a good fit, we encourage you to apply. Even if you’re not ready now, if you’re invited to interview with us you’ll get feedback on the skills you should grow to become a candidate in the future. We’ve written more about building a diverse team on the Bulb blog.